Special Idly Sāmbar Recipe
This idly Sambar recipe is very tasty. You can make it at your home because all the ingredients included are home ingredients which are easily available. Wait for what??? Try it at your home and drop comments for me.
1)1/3 cup tuvar dal.
2)1/2 cup water.
Masala ingredients :
1)1 Table spoon oil.
2)3-4 pinch jeera/cumin seeds.
3)1/2 Tablespoon methi dana.
4)1/2 Tablespoon chana dal.
5)1/2 Tablespoon chaval/rice.
6)1 Tablespoon Dhaniya/Coriander seeds.
7)1/4 tsp Hing.
8) Cloves -2
9) Green Cardamom-1
10) Ginger Garlik- 1/2inch +5-6 pieces
11)2 Table spoon Coconut
13)Lal mirch/Red chilli
14)1/2 tsp Haldi/turmeric powder
15)1 table spoon Kashmiri lal mirch powder
17)1 tsp salt
18)Water for grinding
1)2 table spoon Oil
2) 2 Hari mirch barik kati hui
3) Sabji – Lauki ,Mooli,Tamatar,Aaloo.
4)1/2 tsp salt.
5) 2-3 table spoon imli/aamchur
6)1 table spoon gud/shakkar.
1)Take tuvar dal into bowl add ½ cup water to it and leave it for 1 hr.
2)Now, we make masala for that we have to put pot on gas add 1 tbsp oil into it .
3)Add 3-4 pinch jeera/cumin seeds,1/2 Tablespoon methi dana, 1/2 Tablespoon chana dal, 1/2 Tablespoon chaval/rice,1 Tablespoon Dhaniya/Coriander seeds, 1/4 tsp Hing, Cloves -2, Green Cardamom-1,Ginger Garlik- 1/2inch +5-6 pieces,2 Table spoon Coconut ,Curry leaves and mix it well.
4)Now add Red chilli and grill it well.
5)After add turmeric powder,Kashmiri lal mirch powder ,1 onion’s pieces and salt and again grill it well.
6) Off the gas and put the masala from that pot into the grinder and grind it also add required water.
7)Now add 2 tbsp oil into cooker and add green chilli into it.
8)After that add all the veggies one by one.You can add any veggie which u like most.
9)Add masala which we grind into cooker now again grill it for a minute and add salt to it.
10) Finally add soaked tuvar dal to the cooker. Also add water equals to 8 times of the dal we took. Add imli as well as gud to it. Now close the cooker and take 5 whistles on full flame now cook it for 15 minutes on low flame.
11) Wait so that cooker becomes cool .
12) Now ,our Sambar is ready to serve.